“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”Albert Einstein in a letter dated March 24, 1954
In the vein of the Einstein’s quote, this is a list of resources that I often refer to and events that I try to catch.
Organizations and Events
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association
- 280 Group
- Association of International Product Management and Marketing
- Stanford Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Speaker Series
- Lean Product and Lean UX Silicon Valley Meetup
- Product Tank
- Product Bytes by Rich Mironov
- Femengineer by Poornima Vijayashanker
- Pragmatic Marketing articles, webinars, podcasts and more
- Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Business Model Canvas, an indispensable tool for every product manager
- Stormboard, an online collaboration platform with several templates you might use as a product manager.
Subscribe to my blog where I post my takeaways from these go-to resources.